10% Off Select Used Golf Clubs
Very Good Condition Men's Right-Hand Callaway Rogue ST MAX OS
5-PW, AW Type, 6.5 Flex, Standard Length, Black/None Standard Lie Angle
Steel Project X Rifle 105 Tour Flighted Steel Shaft
Headcover Included : No
Tool Included : No
Grip Included : Yes
SKU : 1061371-AEZ-3B3-AGD
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear.
Callaway''s new Rogue ST irons use groundbreaking innovations to push the boundaries of iron performance. Rogue ST MAX OS feature game-improvement shaping with high launch characteristics for mid-to-high handicap players who want the most out of their irons. A new A.I.-designed Flash Face Cup is combined with high strength 450 steel to deliver higher ball speed with more consistency. Each iron is uniquely designed with A.I. Face Optimization for spin rate consistency, high launch and control across the face. Precision tungsten weighting places up to 49g of high-density tungsten for improved launch and speed properties. Rogue ST MAX is made for a wide range of players who desire incredible speed and forgiveness from their irons.
- High Strength 450 A.I. Designed Flash Face Cup - Exceptionally strong 450 steel is used in the new Flash Face Cup for high ball speed and more consistency.
- A.I. Face Optimization - High launch and COR with a more controlled landing angle to better hold greens.
- Precision Tungsten Weighting - 49g of tungsten, a 188% increase over MAVRIK, delivers enhanced launch and maximized speed across the face.
- Patented Urethane Microsphere - Callaway's patented microspheres are pushed further up in the face to improve sound and a pure feel without sacrificing ball speed performance.
- MAX OS Design - Wide soles, enhanced offset and a thicker topline provides confidence, forgiveness and high launch to mid-to-high handicappers.