10% Off Select Used Golf Clubs
Awesome Condition Men's Right-Hand Mizuno ST-X 220 Japan Spec
12° Loft, Senior Flex, Standard Length, Standard Lie Angle
Graphite UST Mamiya Helium Nanocore 4F2 Graphite Shaft
Headcover Included : No
Tool Included : No
Grip Included : Yes
SKU : 1061144-AAE-3B5-AEG
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Shows some visible signs of limited use, but is in fantastic shape and has been exceptionally well maintained. If you look really close, you may see some minor or faint cosmetic blemishes (e.g., very light scuffing and/or scratching), but overall, the luster of new is still very much alive.
Mizuno''s new ST-X 220 brings extra distance, slight draw bias and a high flight for the player looking for the modern low spinning driver. The exceptional stability on off-center strikes allows you to deliver your best more often. X-Axis design pushes weight deep in the heel for a higher draw-bias flight, with a slightly more rounded profile encouraging higher launch and medium spin performance. A highly resilient forged titanium face features multi-thickness CORTECH for increased ball speeds and resistance to micro-fractures. A 20g weight is placed in the heel to create a deeper CG to give you longer, more efficient drives.
- High Draw Flight Bias - X-Axis design delivers a higher draw bias from weight focused deep in the heel.
- Optimized Wave Sole - Enhances ball speeds particularly low on the face.
- Forged SAT2041 Beta Ti Face - Maintains launch and speed properties and resists micro-fractures longer than commonly used 6-4 Ti.
- Solid Feel - Harmonic Impact Research isolates vibration patterns that elite Tour players prefer.
- Quick Switch Adjustability - 4 degrees of loft adjustability for optimum launch and trajectory.