Awesome Condition Men's Right-Hand Mizuno ST-Z 220
Regular Flex, Standard Length, Standard Lie Angle
Graphite Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei AV RAW Blue 55 Graphite Shaft
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Shows some visible signs of limited use, but is in fantastic shape and has been exceptionally well maintained. If you look really close, you may see some minor or faint cosmetic blemishes (e.g., very light scuffing and/or scratching), but overall, the luster of new is still very much alive.
The new Mizuno ST-Z 220 driver is designed for a low spinning, straight ball flight pattern. The modern players profile features a full 460cc head that sits closer to the ground for higher launch. A Z-Axis construction evenly distributes weight across the toe and heel to produce a low spinning, straight ball flight. A highly resistant Forged SAT2041 Beta Ti face is built with multi-thickness CORTECH technology to elevate ball speeds. The all-new ST-Z driver delivers optimal performance through exceptional stability in a players profile that inspires confidence.
- Elite Performance More Often - Carbon sole is expanded by 40% with more stabilizing back weight for better performance and stability on off-center hits.
- Straight Flight Bias - Z-Axis design encourages a low spinning, straight ball flight.
- Solid Feel - Vibration patterns preferred by elite players.
- Optimized Sole Wave - Enhances ball speed, particularly low on the club face.
- Modern Players Profile - Full 460cc head pushed lower to the ground for better launch characteristics.
- Quick Switch Adjustability - 4 degrees of loft adjustability offers launch and trajectory tuning.