Like New Condition Men's Right-Hand Mizuno ST-Z 220
9.5° Loft, Stiff Flex, Standard Length, Standard Lie Angle
Graphite Aldila Ascent Red 50 Graphite Shaft
Headcover Included : No
Tool Included : No
Grip Included : Yes
SKU : 1060679-ABC-3B6-AEA
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Like New Condition
Shows virtually no traces of wear and is nearly impossible to distinguish from new. May show signs of very minor "shop wear", but in most cases, you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference from new... we just have the luxury of a super-duper magnifying glass!
The new Mizuno ST-Z 220 driver is designed for a low spinning, straight ball flight pattern. The modern players profile features a full 460cc head that sits closer to the ground for higher launch. A Z-Axis construction evenly distributes weight across the toe and heel to produce a low spinning, straight ball flight. A highly resistant Forged SAT2041 Beta Ti face is built with multi-thickness CORTECH technology to elevate ball speeds. The all-new ST-Z driver delivers optimal performance through exceptional stability in a players profile that inspires confidence.
- Elite Performance More Often - Carbon sole is expanded by 40% with more stabilizing back weight for better performance and stability on off-center hits.
- Straight Flight Bias - Z-Axis design encourages a low spinning, straight ball flight.
- Solid Feel - Vibration patterns preferred by elite players.
- Optimized Sole Wave - Enhances ball speed, particularly low on the club face.
- Modern Players Profile - Full 460cc head pushed lower to the ground for better launch characteristics.
- Quick Switch Adjustability - 4 degrees of loft adjustability offers launch and trajectory tuning.