10% Off Select Used Golf Clubs
Very Good Condition Men's Right-Hand Mizuno T22 Chrome S Grind
Gap Wedge Type, 52° Loft, Stiff Flex, Standard Length, 9° Bounce, Standard Lie Angle
Steel True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 Steel Shaft
Headcover Included : No
Tool Included : No
Grip Included : Yes
SKU : 1059721-AAX-3B3-AB2
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear.
The T22 Wedges are the result of more than 50 years of Mizuno''s heralded Grain Flow Forging process in Hiroshima, Japan. They bring unparalleled touch and feel around the greens for superior performance. The T22 line now features an additional soft copper underlay and 4 sole grind options.
- Soft Copper Underlay - Microlayer of copper beneath Nickel Chrome finish adds control at impact.
- Modified Teardrop - Slightly more compact profile with a bevelled top edge for a thinner look.
- Spin Weighted Blade Design - Higher consistent spin with more penetrating ball flight.
- HydroFlow Micro Grooves - Laser etched to reduce moisture and maintain spin in wet weather conditions.
- Precise Milled Grooves - Quad Cut Milled grooves are loft specific and etched into Boron infused steel for long-lasting effectiveness.
- S Grind - Minimal sole grind allows for fuller shots with low lofts.