Very Good Condition Men's Right-Hand Ping G425 SFT
10.5° Loft, Regular Flex, Standard Length, Black Dot Standard Lie Angle
Graphite Ping Alta CB 55 Slate Graphite Shaft
Headcover Included : No
Tool Included : No
Grip Included : Yes
SKU : 1056453-AAB-3B3-AEG
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear.
The new line of PING G425 drivers feature innovative turbulators to reduce aerodynamic drag while increasing speed. The proprietary T9S+ forged face accelerates flexing across the face for better distance. The G425 SFT is made for the golfer who commonly misses to the right off the tee. Straigh Flight Technology is engineered using a draw bias design. A fixed 23g tungsten weight shifts CG closer to the heel, promoting a straighter shot profile.
- Turbulators reduce aerodynamic drag, resulting in increased ball speed and swing speed.
- T9S+ Forged Face - Enhanced flexing at face creates more distance.
- Internal Rib Structure improves the acoustics for an incredible feel and sound.
- 23-gram Tungsten Weight - Fixed back weight moves Center-of-Gravity closer to heel for a right-to-left shot bend.
- Light D1 Swingweight - Influences ball flight correction.