Very Good Condition Men's Right-Hand Cobra RADSpeed Red/Peacoat
5 Wood Type, 18.5° Loft, Stiff Flex, +0.50" Length, Standard Lie Angle
Graphite Project X HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70 Graphite Shaft
Headcover Included : No
Tool Included : No
Grip Included : Yes
SKU : 1056260-ABC-3B3-ADV
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear.
Cobra RADSPEED Fairway Woods feature a traditional shaped with front-biased Radial Weighting for low spin, high launch trajectories and better stopping power onto greens. Two 8 gram internal front weights and one 7 gram back weight help strike a weight distribution balance for ultra low spin, high launch and forgiveness. A Hollow Split Rail system in the front of the sole allows for 70% more flex from heel to toe, delivering more ball speeds and higher launch. An Infinity edge face design expands the milled area by 95% to increase the max ball speed zone.
- Radial Weighting – Strategic placement of weight optimizes speed, forgiveness, and flight direction. By increasing the distance between the front and back weights, Cobra created a radical combination of ultra low spin, extreme ball speed and forgiveness.
- Extreme Front-Biased Weighting – 16g placed in the front and 7g in the back create a balanced weight system for low spin, high launch and forgiveness with each shot.
- CNC Infinity Face – Infinity edge face design expands the milled area by 95% to increase the zone of maximum ball speed.
- Thin-Ply Carbon Crown – New carbon fiber material is 30% thinner, allowing the weight to be repositioned to optimize performance.
- Hollow Split Rails – 70% more flex from heel to toe delivers higher launch and faster ball speeds.