Free 2 Day Shipping on Select New Drivers (In Stock Only)
New Condition Men's Left-Hand Cobra RADSpeed XB Black/Turbo Yellow
12° Loft, Regular Flex, Standard Length, Standard Lie Angle
The RAD SPEED XB Driver features an oversized head shape and back-biased Radial Weighting for the longest and most forgiving ball flight with low spin. The back-biased Radial Weighting system positions 20g of weight in the back of the head for more forgiving performance. The new Carbon Wrap Crown system is 30% thinner to create extra weight that can be repositioned to optimize swing performance. A refined T-Bar Speed Chassis is lighter and allows for even more redistributed weight towards the front in order to decrease spin and increase ball speed. An infinity edge CNC Milled face expands the milled area by 95%, increasing the zone of maximum ball speed.
- Radial Weighting – Strategic placement of weight optimizes speed, forgiveness, and flight direction. By increasing the distance between the front and back weights, Cobra created a radical combination of ultra low spin, extreme ball speed and forgiveness.
- Extreme Back Weighting – Heavily back weighted for more forgiveness and longer, faster ball flights with low spin.
- Thin-Ply Carbon Crown – New carbon fiber material is 30% thinner, allowing the weight to be repositioned to optimize performance.
- Lighter T-Bar Chassis – Refined T-Bar Speed Chassis design is 7g lighter for more discretionary weight distribution options.
- CNC Infinity Face – Infinity edge face design expands the milled area by 95% to increase the zone of maximum ball speed.