Like New Condition Men's Right-Hand TaylorMade SIM 2 MAX OS
4-PW, AW Type, Regular Flex, Standard Length, Standard Lie Angle
Steel FST KBS Max 85 MT Steel Shaft
Headcover Included : No
Tool Included : No
Grip Included : Yes
SKU : 1055892-ABT-3B6-AGA
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Like New Condition
Shows virtually no traces of wear and is nearly impossible to distinguish from new. May show signs of very minor "shop wear", but in most cases, you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference from new... we just have the luxury of a super-duper magnifying glass!
TaylorMade’s SIM 2 Max OS Irons are the most forgiving irons in the SIM lineup. Every iron head is designed with a progressive face height, wider soles, and stronger lofts. These irons feature the all-new Cap Back design, incorporating high-strength stainless steel and lightweight polymers that maximize distance, forgiveness, and feel. A fast and forgiving face delivers added flexibility for more superior performance. A new ECHO Damping System is engineered with a soft polymer blend with various contact points over the face, creating a forged iron-like feel. Each iron face is designed with to optimize the position of the Inverted Cone Technology to reach the perfect level of forgiveness with minimal side spin to limit the affect of mis-hits.
- Cap Back Design – Maximizes distance, forgiveness, and feel with incredibly low CG.
- Fast Forgiving Face – Designed to approach the threshold of the legal limit to produce a fast, flexible, and forgiving face.
- ECHO Damping System – Soft polymer blend and multiple contact points across the face reduces harsh vibrations for a forged-like iron feel.
- Oversized Head Shape – Progressive face height, wider soles, and stronger lofts create more distance while maintaining easy launch.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket – TaylorMade’s patented technology maximizes face flexibility and forgiveness on mis-hits low on the face.
- Progressive Inverted Cone Technology – Each face is uniquely designed to optimize forgiveness while minimizing side spin on right misses.