Awesome Condition Men's Right-Hand Cobra RADSpeed One Length
5-PW Type, Regular Flex, -0.50" Length, Standard Lie Angle
Steel FST KBS Tour Steel Shaft
Headcover Included : No
Tool Included : No
Grip Included : Yes
SKU : 1055366-AAU-3B5-AGD
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Shows some visible signs of limited use, but is in fantastic shape and has been exceptionally well maintained. If you look really close, you may see some minor or faint cosmetic blemishes (e.g., very light scuffing and/or scratching), but overall, the luster of new is still very much alive.
Cobra’s RADSPEED One Length Irons are packed with more technology than ever before for superior speed, distance, and consistency. The line repeats in length for the same, consistent setup and swing to deliver less variability. The extreme heel and toe weighting creates the optimal combination of speed, low spin and stability for the best performance. The forged PWRShell face insert increases flex in and around the sweet spot for faster ball speed and higher launch.
- One Length Irons – All clubs are 37.5” for a repeatable, consistent swing every time.
- Radial Weighting – Strategic placement of weight optimizes speed, forgiveness, and flight direction. By increasing the distance between the front and back weights, Cobra created a radical combination of ultra low spin, extreme ball speed and forgiveness.
- Extreme Heel and Toe Weighting – 10g and 3g weights positioned in heel and toe for fast ball speeds, low spin and stability.
- Tuned RAD Weighting – 10g weight insert in the toe centers the CG and adds stability for better distance and forgiveness on off-center hits.
- Forged PWRShell Face – Forged face insert is constructed with thin 17-4 stainless steel for increased flex at the sweet spot.