Like New Condition Men's Right-Hand Cobra RADSpeed
4-PW Type, Stiff Flex, Standard Length, Standard Lie Angle
Steel KBS Tour 90 Steel Shaft
Headcover Included : No
Tool Included : No
Grip Included : Yes
SKU : 1055360-AAD-3B6-AGA
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Like New Condition
Shows virtually no traces of wear and is nearly impossible to distinguish from new. May show signs of very minor "shop wear", but in most cases, you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference from new... we just have the luxury of a super-duper magnifying glass!
RADSPEED Irons represent a breakthrough in golf technology innovation, with all new weighting technology and the first application of 3D printing in golf club design. An intricately designed lattice medallion is 3D printed and placed in the sole to save weight and fine-tune the feel. The extreme heel and toe weighting creates the optimal combination of speed, low spin and stability for the best performance. The forged PWRShell face insert increases flex in and around the sweet spot for faster ball speed and higher launch.
- Radial Weighting – Strategic placement of weight optimizes speed, forgiveness, and flight direction. By increasing the distance between the front and back weights, Cobra created a radical combination of ultra low spin, extreme ball speed and forgiveness.
- Extreme Heel and Toe Weighting – 10g and 3g weights positioned in heel and toe for fast ball speeds, low spin and stability.
- Tuned RAD Weighting – 10g weight insert in the toe centers the CG and adds stability for better distance and forgiveness on off-center hits.
- Forged PWRShell Face – Forged face insert is constructed with thin 17-4 stainless steel for increased flex at the sweet spot.
- 3D Printed Medallion – Cobra has pioneered the introduction to innovation with the first application of 3D printing in golf club design: an intricate lattice medallion structure that saves weight and optimizes feel and sound.