10% Off Select Used Golf Clubs
Men's Right-Hand Mizuno ES21 Black
Stiff Flex, Standard Length, 9° Bounce, Standard Lie Angle
ES21 wedges incorporate a higher, more central sweet spot and stable design while maintaining spin shot for shot. Controlling spin rates across similar wedges is crucial in building an effective short game. ES21 makes it possible with a multi-piece stainless steel construction and Grain Flow Forged face packed into a versatile high toe profile and surprisingly narrow top line.
- Predictable and Consistent - Hollow body stainless steel 431 construction for a higher, deeper CG and more vertical gear effect.
- Spin Central - Perfectly centered sweet spot is easier to hit consistently, ensuring a square strike with longer contact and higher spin.
- High Toe and Low Heel - Incredibly stable for open face, floated shots.
- Quad-Cut Grooves - The CNC milling process is ultra precise, with grooves cut into durable Grain Flow Forged Boron infused steel.
- Wet Weather Performance - Hydroflow Micro Grooves laser etched to release moisture and reduce spin drop off.