Very Good Condition Men's Right-Hand Mizuno JPX 921 Forged
Stiff Flex, Standard Length, Standard Lie Angle
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear.
For the first time, the JPX 921 Forged iron combines the power of Chromoly into a full-body forged iron. The result is the fastest ball speeds from a fully-forged Mizuno iron, producing great sound and scores. This forged iron is reliable, incredibly fast and consistent with a soft Forged feel. It''s everything you could want from an iron.
- Grain Flow Forged HD - Forged in the legendary Hiroshima facility for an identifiable and unsurpassed Mizuno feel.
- Faster. Forged. First. - Chromoly 4120 allows the clubface to be up to 0.5mm thinner for Mizuno's fastest peak and average ball speeds from a full body Forged iron.
- Sleeker Compact Profile - Shorter blade length throughout, bevelled training edge and reduced offset.
- CNC Back Milled - 6.4% wider back milled slot enhances stability from off center strikes with a smaller clubhead.
- Stability Frame - Additional perimeter weighting with toe bias for stability on off center ball strikes.
- Pearl Brush Finish - Anti-glare minimizes distractions over the ball.