Very Good Condition Men's Right-Hand TaylorMade P770 '20
4-PW Type, Stiff Flex, +0.50" Length, Standard Lie Angle
Steel Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 Tour 105 Steel Shaft
Headcover Included : No
Tool Included : No
Grip Included : Yes
SKU : 1054280-ACX-3B3-ACO
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear.
The TaylorMade P770 irons combine forged 1025 carbon steel heads with precision-milled faces and grooves for a soft-solid feel at impact and performance that is both workable and forgiving. Designed for highly skilled players, the irons feature 70-gram tungsten back-bar weighting in the mid and long irons (3-7) and a one-piece forged cavity back construction in the short irons (8-AW) for added feel and control. Further enhancements include a flatter, medium cambered sole and tighter leading edge for improved turf interaction as well as a thin topline and progressive offset for a clean look at address. The higher MOI allows for ball speed consistency and more forgiveness while the lower center of gravity creates a higher launch angle than its predecessors. The P770 irons are high performance with improved playability and great sound and feel.
- Compact Players Shape - Thin topline, less offset and shorter blade length
- Forged Hollow Body Construction - Thin, wrap around forged 4140 face, soft carbon steel body with tungsten weighting for explosive distance and forgiveness
- SpeedFoam - Ultra-light urethane foam injected in the club head for improved face speed and feel
- Thru Slot Speed Pocket - Maximize ball speeds with exceptional forgiveness
- Progressive ICT - Patented "Progressive Inverted Cone Technology" strategically placed in club for improved accuracy