Very Good Condition Men's Right-Hand Mizuno ST200G
9° Loft, Stiff Flex, Standard Length, Standard Lie Angle
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear.
The ST200G drivers by Mizuno contain a Beta Rich Forged Titanium face that precisely reaches current tournament regulations and maintains its characteristics over time. With a tour ready shape that’s refined by Yoro craftsmen these drivers feature a flatter crown and slightly flatter lie angle that will appeal to better players on the course.
- 17% stronger face material - Forged SAT Beta 20141 Ti that is incredibly responsive across the clubface and maintains performance for longer.
- Tour Ready - Refined shape by Yoro craftsmen accustomed to special tour requests. Contains a flatter crown and slightly flatter lie angle will appeal to better players.
- Ultra-low spin option - Longer tracks to provide more effective weight movement, allowing mid/low to ultra-low spin positions.
- Predictable performance - Compacted Wave Sole and variable-thickness graphite crown used low and deep to combine low spin with stability from off-center strikes.
- Pure at impact - collection of structural refinements to achieve a more tour preferred solid sound at impact.
- Loft adjustable by 4 degrees - Additional upright and flatter settings.