30% Off Select Used Golf Clubs
Very Good Condition Men's Left-Hand TaylorMade SIM MAX D
3 Wood Type, 16° Loft, Regular Flex, +0.75" Length, Standard Lie Angle
Graphite TaylorMade Fujikura Ventus Blue FW 5 Graphite Shaft
Headcover Included : No
Tool Included : No
Grip Included : Yes
SKU : 1050710-AIB-3B3-AD2
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear.
The SIM MAX D Fairway by TaylorMade contain a V Steel ™ sole design that improves interaction through reduced friction and provides additional versatility when playing from tight or difficult lies. Also features a Twist Face™ design that uses corrective face angles crafted to overcome inherent golfer tendencies on mis-hits and to produce straighter shots.
- Multi-Material Fairway Wood Construction with Steel Body and Carbon Crown - Provides 190cc head design where weight is positioned precisely in the head to draw-biased explosive distance, high launch, and mid spin.
- V Steel™ Sole Design - Improves turf interaction with reduced friction and provides additional versatility when playing from tight or difficult lies.
- Twist Face™ - Utilizes corrective face angles to overcome inherent golfer tendencies on mis-hits and produces straighter shots.
- C300 Ultra-Strong Steel Face - High-strength C300 steel provides a stronger, faster face engineered for explosive speed performance.
- Speed Pocket™ - Provides increased sole flexibility, additional ball speed, and forgiveness on low-face mis-hits.
- Draw Technology in 3-Stages - Provides up to 10 yards of draw bias through (1) the manipulation of divergent face/topline masking, (2) CG movement towards the heel and (3) slightly reduced face progression.
- (F4-Stiff) (F3-Regular) (F2-Senior)