50% Off Select Used Golf Clubs
Very Good Condition Men's Left-Hand TaylorMade SIM Ti
5 Wood Type, 19° Loft, Extra Stiff Flex, Standard Length, Standard Lie Angle
Graphite Project X HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70 Graphite Shaft
Headcover Included : No
Tool Included : No
Grip Included : Yes
SKU : 1050658-AQU-3B17-ADN
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear.
The SIM TI fairways by TaylorMade contain a V Steel™ Sole Design that improves interaction through reduced friction and provides additional versatility when playing from tight or difficult lies. In addition, features a specially designed Next-Gen Seed Pocket™ that will enhance sole flexibility in an adjustable fairway wood designed to create additional ball speed and forgiveness on low-face mis-hits.
- True Multi-Material Fairway Wood Construction with Carbon, Titanium, and 80-gram Steel Soleplate - Provides 180cc head design where weight is positioned precisely in the head. Also includes ultra-low CG, explosive distance, high launch, and low spin
- Twist Face™ - Utilizes corrective face angles to overcome inherent golfer tendencies on mis-hits and produces straighter shots.
- ZATECH Ultra-Strong Titanium Face - Ultra-strong titanium provides a faster face, engineered for unmatched performance.
- V Steel™ Sole Design - Improves turf interaction with reduced friction and provides additional versatility when playing from tight or difficult lies.
- Specially Designed Next-Gen Speed Pocket™ - Enhanced sole flexibility to create additional ball speed and forgiveness on low-face mis-hits.
- 2-degree Loft Sleeve™ - Provides adjustability and personalization for each golfer’s trajectory and face angle preferences.