Awesome Condition Men's Right-Hand Cobra King SpeedZone
5-PW, AW Type, Stiff Flex, Standard Length, Standard Lie Angle
Steel FST KBS Tour 90 Shaft
Headcover Included : No
Tool Included : No
Grip Included : Yes
SKU : 1050109-AAX-3B5-ACO
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Shows some visible signs of limited use, but is in fantastic shape and has been exceptionally well maintained. If you look really close, you may see some minor or faint cosmetic blemishes (e.g., very light scuffing and/or scratching), but overall, the luster of new is still very much alive.
The King SpeedZone Irons by Cobra contain a carbon fiber topline, delivering an ultra-low CG for maximum speed and launch. Also features a Pwrshell face insert that is forged with a larger thin pocket from the heel to toe, and a deeper undercut. This will enhance ball speeds and launch across the face.
- Carbon Topline - 40% lighter than steel, saving 3 grams to move the CG lower and increased ball speed.
- SpeedBack Shape - Extreme heel and toe weighting to provide lower CG and a higher MOI than most traditional iron shapes allow.
- Pwrshell Technology - Face insert forged with a larger thin pocket from the heel to toe, deeper undercut to enhance ball speeds and launch across the face.
- Progressive Head Construction - Designed with progressive head shapes, grooves, and hosel lengths to optimize launch and spin through the set.
- Cobra Connect - Track accuracy and distance on shots using the Arccos Caddie app on your Smart Device.