Very Good Condition Men's Right-Hand Cobra King SpeedZone
5-PW, AW Type, Stiff Flex, Standard Length, Standard Lie Angle
Steel FST KBS Tour 90 Shaft
Headcover Included : No
Tool Included : No
Grip Included : Yes
SKU : 1050109-AAX-3B3-ACO
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear.
The King SpeedZone Irons by Cobra contain a carbon fiber topline, delivering an ultra-low CG for maximum speed and launch. Also features a Pwrshell face insert that is forged with a larger thin pocket from the heel to toe, and a deeper undercut. This will enhance ball speeds and launch across the face.
- Carbon Topline - 40% lighter than steel, saving 3 grams to move the CG lower and increased ball speed.
- SpeedBack Shape - Extreme heel and toe weighting to provide lower CG and a higher MOI than most traditional iron shapes allow.
- Pwrshell Technology - Face insert forged with a larger thin pocket from the heel to toe, deeper undercut to enhance ball speeds and launch across the face.
- Progressive Head Construction - Designed with progressive head shapes, grooves, and hosel lengths to optimize launch and spin through the set.
- Cobra Connect - Track accuracy and distance on shots using the Arccos Caddie app on your Smart Device.