Very Good Condition Men's Right-Hand Ping G410 LST
10.5° Loft, Stiff Flex, -0.75" Length, Black Dot Standard Lie Angle
Graphite Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei CK Orange 60 Shaft
Headcover Included : No
Tool Included : No
Grip Included : Yes
SKU : 1048002-AFE-3B3-AEA
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear.
The G410 LST (Low Spin Technology) driver contains a lower spinning design in a smaller, faster shape with increased forgiveness. Also it''s engineered with the same Movable Weight Technology as the G410 Plus model, which allows golfers to customize the driver’s CG location by positioning the weight in one of three positions (Draw, Neutral, Fade) to fine-tune their ball flight.
- Low, stable spin (200-400 rpm lower) with high MOI (3% higher than G400 LST)
- Fully-machined T9S forged face for higher ball speeds
- Tour “square face” sits slightly open
- Smaller (450cc), rounded, pear-shaped titanium head
- 8-setting hosel adjusts loft (+- 1.5 degrees) and lie (flatter)