Very Good Condition Men's Right-Hand Mizuno ST190
9.5° Loft, Regular Flex, Standard Length, Standard Lie Angle
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear.
The ST190 drivers contains an expanded CORAREA and improved ball speed retention for off center impacts. Also features a composite crown design that will free up enough weight to allow this club to have a large MOI while still having an extremely low sweet spot for spin rates that can fit all levels of player.
- SP700 Forged CORTECH Face for higher initial ball speeds
- Composite Crown Design for higher launch and lower spin
- Aggressive Wave Sole: Expanded CORAREA and improved ball speed retention for off center impacts
- HIT Impact Sound Tuning for a solid, yet hot impact sound
- MOI Boosting Stainless Steel Weight: Increased MOI for better off center performance, while keeping COG low for less spin