Bargain Condition Men's Right-Hand Callaway Apex Pro 19
4-PW Type, Extra Stiff Flex, Standard Length, Standard Lie Angle
Steel Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 Tour 120 Shaft
Headcover Included : No
Tool Included : No
Grip Included : Yes
SKU : 1046671-ACP-3B1-AGG
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Shows frequent to heavy use but does not show any signs of abuse. Cosmetic blemishes are clearly visible and may include: pop-up marks, heavy scuffing and scratching, paint chipping, heavy finish wear, shaft burn and pitting, natural dings/nicking/gouges, etc. If you can get past the cosmetics, there is plenty of life still in this one!...plus, get it for a steal!
The Callaway Apex Pro 19 iron is Callaway’s first ever Tour performance iron with advanced distance technologies for better players who want all the benefits of a Tour-level design without sacrificing ball speed or distance. Extremely soft feel comes from a forged 1025 mild carbon steel body with urethane microspheres that absorb unwanted vibration without slowing the face. The 360 Face Cup promotes high ball speeds across the face for long, consistent distance in the long and mid irons while the spin control VFT Face in the short irons allow for aggressive shot-making. To further enhance the level of scoring performance and shot-making that the pros demand, an average of 50 grams of Tungsten has been infused into each iron for exceptional ball flight and pinpoint control. All of this innovative performance technology is crafted into into a premium design with beautiful progressive shaping and a classic Apex finish.
- Forged 1025 mild carbon steel body for amazing sound and feel
- Urethane microspheres absorb unwanted vibration without slowing the face
- 360 Face Cup promote fast ball speed for consistent distance on center hits and off-center hits
- Spin control VFT Face in the short irons, designed for aggressive shot-making in your scoring clubs
- 50 grams of Tungsten has been infused into each iron for exceptional ball flight and pinpoint control
- Tour influenced shaping and design