Very Good Condition Men's Right-Hand Callaway Apex 19
4-PW, AW Type, Regular Flex, Standard Length, Standard Lie Angle
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear.
The Callaway Apex 19 iron is the ultimate forged players distance iron with an exceptional new multi-piece construction that lives up to the Apex standard for performance. It’s precision engineered to deliver an unmatched forged design, with innovative ball speed technology, and optimal ball flight and trajectory. Extremely soft feel comes from a forged 1025 mild carbon steel body with urethane microspheres that absorb unwanted vibration without slowing the face. The 360 Face Cup promotes high ball speeds across the face for long, consistent distance in the long and mid irons while the spin control VFT Face in the short irons allow for aggressive shot-making. Advanced MIM’D Tungsten Weighing further enhances scoring performance with optimum launch and control. All of this innovative performance technology is crafted into a beautiful progressive shaping, with a new platinum chrome finish, and premium components.
- Forged 1025 mild carbon steel body for amazing sound and feel
- Urethane microspheres absorb unwanted vibration without slowing the face
- 360 Face Cup promote fast ball speed for consistent distance on center hits and off-center hits
- Spin control VFT Face in the short irons, designed for aggressive shot-making in your scoring clubs
- Tungsten-infused, multi-material construction promotes optimum launch, ball flight, and pinpoint control for scoring performance through the set
- Beautiful players shape, platinum chrome finish and premium components