Very Good Condition Men's Right-Hand Cobra King Forged CB/MB Combo DMB Black
Standard Length, Standard Lie Angle
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear.
The Cobra King Forged CB/MB Combo irons have been reconfigured to match Rickie Fowler''s irons on tour with an additional tungsten insert strategically positioned on the sole for tour preferred accuracy and precision. The classic blade shape provides a compact look and allows for more precision and control while the CNC milling delivers more precise face and groove structures for improved spin and trajectory performance. Designed for precision and scoring, a progressive set composition flows gradually from forgiving, cavity back long irons (2-6 iron) to muscleback short irons (7-PW). The King Forged CB/MB irons are completed with the DBM (Diamonized Black Metal) finish for extreme resistance to wear for longer lasting, better looking irons.
- Tour-validated design configured to match Rickie Fowler's irons
- Forged 5 times for superior feel
- An additional tungsten insert is strategically positioned on the sole for tour preferred accuracy and precision
- CNC milling delivers more precise face and groove structures for improved spin and trajectory performance
- DBM (Diamonized Black Metal) finish provides extreme resistance to wear for longer lasting, better looking irons
- COBRA CONNECT, Powered by Arccos™ features
electronically enabled grips that work in conjunction
with the Arccos Caddie app, allowing users to track their
stats and improve their game