Very Good Condition Men's Right-Hand Mizuno S18 Blue Ion
Sand Wedge Type, 56° Loft, Wedgeflex Flex, Standard Length, 14° Bounce, Standard Lie Angle
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear.
The Mizuno S18 wedges feature advanced center of gravity positioning. Mass is shifted up the blade in higher lofts to deliver more consistent spin rates on strikes from high on the club face. The wedges also feature bounce specific sole grinds for an ideal level of versatility, increased surface roughness to increase spin nearer the green and fine tuned head geometry to deliver ideal impact feel and feedback. The patented forging process ensures long, continuous grains to deliver soft, solid, consistent feel while the milled narrow/deep grooves are optimized for stronger lofts and wide/shallow grooves are optimized for higher lofts.
- Made with 1025 Boron carbon steel for a soft feel along with greater strength and durability
- Bounce specific sole grinds give each wedge maximum versatility
- New face milling lines increase surface roughness for more spin
- Loft-specific head shape and CG position gives more control over ball flight and precise shot making
- Quad Cut Grooves: 45-53 degree lofts have narrow, deep grooves. 54-62 degree lofts have wide and shallow grooves