Very Good Condition Men's Right-Hand Cleveland RTX-4 Mid Grind Tour Raw
Gap Wedge Type, Standard Composition, 50° Loft, Wedgeflex Flex, Standard Length, 10° Bounce, Standard Lie Angle
Steel True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 Steel Shaft
Headcover Included : No
Tool Included : No
Grip Included : Yes
SKU : 1045651-AAC-3B3-AB2
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear.
The Cleveland RTX-4 wedges combine next generation Feel Balancing Technology, four sole grind options, and a 4th generation Rotex Face to help you get closer to the hole, more often. Next generation Feel Balancing Technology is optimized by loft for even more short game control while the four sole grinds deliver enough versatility to execute every short game shot imaginable. The 4th generation Rotex Face features Cleveland''s sharpest grooves and most aggressive face milling pattern. The Tour Raw finish has a whiskey brown color that naturally rusts.
- 4th Generation Rotex face features Cleveland's sharpest grooves and most aggressive face milling pattern
- Four sole grinds deliver enough versatility to execute every short game shot imaginable
- Tour-driven compact shaping uses less offset to provide more workability and confidence at address
- Next-generation Feel Balancing Technology is optimized by loft for even more short game control
- Tour Raw finish has a whiskey brown color that naturally rusts