Awesome Condition Men's Right-Hand Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal
4-PW GW Type, Regular Flex, -0.75" Length, Standard Lie Angle
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Shows some visible signs of limited use, but is in fantastic shape and has been exceptionally well maintained. If you look really close, you may see some minor or faint cosmetic blemishes (e.g., very light scuffing and/or scratching), but overall, the luster of new is still very much alive.
With improved launch control and flight apex, the JPX 919 Hot Metal series is made with highly resilient material allows for a new multi-thickness face and impressive ball speed and feel. The high strength Chromoly 4140M steel and seamless cup face construction creates the highest ball speed of any Mizuno iron. The new frame is designed for the greatest stability, producing accurate ball control and landing angles.
- Chromoly 4140M: Highly resilient material allows new multi-thickness face for astonishing ball speed and feel
- Seamless Construction: A one piece cupped geometry produces a surprising level of feedback at high ball speeds
- Stability Frame: Open at the heel portion to enhance stability, launch and loft appropriate flight apex for soft landing approach shots
- Re-engineered sound ribs: Developed to hit specific vibration patterns identified as delivering a satisfying sensation through impact
- Chrome plating with a new more durable pearl finish to soften the 919’s precise lines in high sunlight
- Steeper transition into more compact scoring irons and wedges
- Set matching Gap, Sand and Lob wedges use a softer material with tour precision milled grooves and face for improved spin and control around the greens