Bargain Condition Men's Right-Hand Mizuno JPX 919 Tour
Standard Lie Angle
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Shows frequent to heavy use but does not show any signs of abuse. Cosmetic blemishes are clearly visible and may include: pop-up marks, heavy scuffing and scratching, paint chipping, heavy finish wear, shaft burn and pitting, natural dings/nicking/gouges, etc. If you can get past the cosmetics, there is plenty of life still in this one!...plus, get it for a steal!
Featuring a compact profile that produces a surprising amount of distance and accuracy, the JPX 919 Tour irons are made to satisfy even the game’s elite shotmakers. It allows for tight distance patterns even from off center strikes. The Grain Flow Forged High Density is made from a single billet of 1025E mild carbon steel to give you Mizuno’s softest, purest feel ever. The chrome plating features a new pearl finish for increased durability and to soften the 919’s precise lines in bright sunlight.
- Designed to satisfy the needs of the game’s elite shotmakers
- Open at the heel portion to enhance stability and launch, while producing tour preferred vibration and sound
- Narrowed to match grinds commonly requested on Tour
- Chrome plating with a new more durable pearl finish softens the precise lines in high sunlight
- Grain flow forged from a single billet of 1025E mild carbon steel in Hiroshima Japan for unmistakable Mizuno feel through impact