Very Good Condition Men's Right-Hand Mizuno JPX 919 Tour
3-PW Type, Extra Stiff Flex, Standard Length, Standard Lie Angle
Steel FST KBS Tour C-Taper Lite 115 Shaft
Headcover Included : No
Tool Included : No
Grip Included : Yes
SKU : 1045621-AFB-3B3-AGG
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear.
Featuring a compact profile that produces a surprising amount of distance and accuracy, the JPX 919 Tour irons are made to satisfy even the game’s elite shotmakers. It allows for tight distance patterns even from off center strikes. The Grain Flow Forged High Density is made from a single billet of 1025E mild carbon steel to give you Mizuno’s softest, purest feel ever. The chrome plating features a new pearl finish for increased durability and to soften the 919’s precise lines in bright sunlight.
- Designed to satisfy the needs of the game’s elite shotmakers
- Open at the heel portion to enhance stability and launch, while producing tour preferred vibration and sound
- Narrowed to match grinds commonly requested on Tour
- Chrome plating with a new more durable pearl finish softens the precise lines in high sunlight
- Grain flow forged from a single billet of 1025E mild carbon steel in Hiroshima Japan for unmistakable Mizuno feel through impact