Very Good Condition Women's Right-Hand Titleist Vokey SM7 Tour Chrome F Grind
Sand Wedge Type, 56° Loft, Ladies Flex, Standard Length, 14° Bounce, Standard Lie Angle
Graphite Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei Pro Red AMC Shaft
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear.
The Titleist Vokey SM7 wedges provide golfers the opportunity for a more confident short game through unmatched craftsmanship, technology and performance by offering increased shot versatility with expanded fitting options, improved distance and trajectory control and more spin through key advancements. Improved trajectory, distance control, and better feel is achieved through finely tuned Progressive Center of Gravity locations while the 100% inspected Spin Milled grooves deliver up to 100rpm more spin on average. A proprietary heat treatment is applied for longer lasting spin through the life of the wedge. The popular Tour Chrome finish retains its bright, clean chrome finish look. The F grind full sole is designed primarily for full swings and shots hit with a square face.
- Increased shot versatility with expanded fitting options
- Improved distance and trajectory control with Progressive Center of Gravity location
- 100% inspected Spin Milled grooves deliver up to 100rpm more spin on average
- Proprietary heat treatment for longer lasting spin through the life of the wedge
- Tour Chrome finish retains its bright, clean chrome finish look