Very Good Condition Men's Right-Hand Cobra King F8 Nardo Grey
Senior Flex, Standard Length, Standard Lie Angle
Graphite Aldila Rogue Pro 75 Shaft
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear.
The Cobra King F8 hybrid has a high strength 455 stainless steel face that maximizes face flex for increased ball speeds and distance across all points of the face. The King F8 uses Cobra’s Baffler Rail Technology to provide improved versatility and forgiveness from any lie while Multi-directional Crown Aero technology improves drag reduction face-on through the downswing to generate maximum clubhead speed. A fixed, interchangeable weight positioned low and back results in a high, towering ball flight for maximum carry distance and forgiveness. Cobra Connect Powered by Arccos, allows you to track their performance to improve your game.
- High strength 455 stainless steel face increase ball speed on shots hit across the club face
- Improved Baffler Rail Technology: Taller rails improve turf interaction for cleaner contact from any lie
- Multi-Directional Crown Aero Technology: Aero trips surround the club head for better aerodynamics at all points in the swing
- CG positioned low and back for more forgiveness and easy launch
- Built-in Cobra Connect automatically tracks the club's stats to show were you can improve your game