Very Good Condition Men's Left-Hand Cobra King F8 Nardo Grey
3-4 Wood Type, Adjustable Loft, Regular Flex, -0.50" Length, Standard Lie Angle
Graphite Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 70 Graphite Shaft
Headcover Included : No
Tool Included : No
Grip Included : Yes
SKU : 1042565-AFL-3B3-AGC
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear.
The Cobra King F8 fairway wood features an ultralight carbon fiber crown to promote higher trajectories and increased forgiveness as well as a forged E9 475 stainless steel face insert that maximizes flex for increased ball speeds and distance across all points of the face. The King F8 also features a progressive rail design for improved versatility and consistent contact from any lie while 360° Aero Technology optimizes aerodynamic performance and maintains a low CG for faster clubhead speeds. A fixed weight positioned low and back results in a high, towering ball flight that is extremely forgiving. MyFly 8 with Smart Rail Technology helps you to manage trajectory and fine tune launch conditions to maximize distance while keeping the face square. Cobra Connect Powered by Arccos, allows you to track their performance to improve your game.
- Ultralight carbon fiber crown moves CG low and back for easy launching shots
- Forged, Variable thickness E9 Stainless Steel Face maximizes flex at impact for higher ball speed and distance
- Progressive Baffler Rail design improves versatility and forgiveness, no matter the lie.
- 360° Aero Technology improves airflow throughout the swing for more clubhead speed
- Cobra Connect Powered by Arccos tracks the club’s performance to help you improve your game