Very Good Condition Men's Right-Hand Mizuno ST 180
5 Wood Type, 18° Loft, Regular Flex, Standard Length, Standard Lie Angle
Graphite Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei Blue Shaft
Headcover Included : No
Tool Included : No
Grip Included : Yes
SKU : 1042182-AAP-3B3-ADR
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear.
The Mizuno ST 180 fairway features a staggeringly large Shockwave Sole that provides an intense amount of mass low and deep into the head for an easy, powerful launch with extremely low spin. The 1770 Maraging Steel face allows for a thin, hot face for higher initial ball speed and overall distance while the Harmonic Impact Technology delivers ideal impact feel and feedback. Wave Technology compresses and rebounds at impact for greater COR AREA and higher ball speeds and the Waffle Crown features an optimized sweet spot for low spin. The ST 180 also features a Quick Switch Adaptor with defined loft/lie hosel settings to aid in launch optimization.
- 1770 Maraging Steel Face: An extremely strong steel allows for a thin, hot face for higher initial ball speed and overall distance
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Waffle Crown: Optimized sweet spot to get low spin
- Wave Technology : Engineered wave geometry compresses and rebounds at impact for greater COR AREA and higher ball speeds
- Quick Switch Adaptor: Defined loft/lie hosel adaptor settings to aid in launch optimization