Awesome Condition Men's Left-Hand TaylorMade Spider Tour Red #3 Sightline
Standard Type, Putterflex Flex, 34" Length, Standard Lie Angle
Steel TaylorMade Spider Shaft
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Shows some visible signs of limited use, but is in fantastic shape and has been exceptionally well maintained. If you look really close, you may see some minor or faint cosmetic blemishes (e.g., very light scuffing and/or scratching), but overall, the luster of new is still very much alive.
The TaylorMade Spider Tour Red putters offer a combination of sightlines, toe hangs and hosels for a wide array of alignments to fit any stroke. The lightweight 6061 aluminum core paired with Heavy 304 Stainless Steel Frame for high MOI to ensure that the face stays square to the path. The Pure Roll Insert provides increased forward roll and distance control while the vibration dampening PU foam provides enhanced sound and feel. The Spider features a unique “square” shape for better alignment and movable Weight Technology to match the desired head weight. The Spider Tour Red #3 putter has a sightline, 32° toe hang, small slant, and half shaft.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminun core paired with Heavy 304 Stainless Steel Frame for high MOI to ensure that the face stays square to the path
- Pure Roll™ Insert for increased forward roll and distance control
- Vibration damping PU foam embedded between the body and frame for enhanced sound and feel
- Unique “square” shape for better alignment
- Movable Weight Technology to match the desired head weight