15% Off Select Used Clubs
Awesome Condition Men's Right-Hand Titleist 818 H2
3H Type, 21° Loft, Stiff Flex, Standard Length, Standard Lie Angle
Graphite Project X Even Flow Blue 85 Shaft
Headcover Included : No
Tool Included : No
Grip Included : Yes
SKU : 1041840-AAO-3B5-AC5
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Shows some visible signs of limited use, but is in fantastic shape and has been exceptionally well maintained. If you look really close, you may see some minor or faint cosmetic blemishes (e.g., very light scuffing and/or scratching), but overall, the luster of new is still very much alive.
The Titleist 818 hybrids feature SureFit CG weight along with SureFit Hosel adjustability to give you maximum shot shape control. The Active Recoil Channel 2.0 generates faster ball speed to produce a significant advantage in carry distance making the 818 Titleist’s longest, most consistent hybrid ever. The optimally positioned, deep CG offers more forgiveness and stability while the SureFit Hosel provides 16 independent loft and lie settings to optimize consistent center-face contact. The 818 H2 hybrid is for players with a steeper delivery to the ball and prefer the look of an iron. Player preferred launch, precise distance, and iron-like control position the H2 as a scoring club, not a rescue club.
- Compact profile design makes shot making easy for those with a steep swing
- SureFit CG port on the sole holds an interchangeable weight used to control the ball flight
- Active Recoil Channel 2.0: new polymer-filled design flexes more at impact for more ball speed and distance
- Increased MOI and improved CG position for easy launch and forgiveness
- Familiar SureFit hosel has 16 loft and lie options to further dial in the desired ball flight