15% Off Select Used Clubs
Bargain Condition Men's Right-Hand Titleist 818 H1
21° Loft, Regular Flex, Standard Length, Standard Lie Angle
Graphite Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei Pro Red 60 Shaft
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Shows frequent to heavy use but does not show any signs of abuse. Cosmetic blemishes are clearly visible and may include: pop-up marks, heavy scuffing and scratching, paint chipping, heavy finish wear, shaft burn and pitting, natural dings/nicking/gouges, etc. If you can get past the cosmetics, there is plenty of life still in this one!...plus, get it for a steal!
The Titleist 818 hybrids feature SureFit CG weight along with SureFit Hosel adjustability to give you maximum shot shape control. The Active Recoil Channel 2.0 generates faster ball speed to produce a significant advantage in carry distance making the 818 Titleist’s longest, most consistent hybrid ever. The optimally positioned, deep CG offers more forgiveness and stability while the SureFit Hosel provides 16 independent loft and lie settings to optimize consistent center-face contact. The 818 H1 hybrid is for players with a sweeping delivery to the ball and prefer the look of a fairway metal. High launch, easy distance, and tremendous forgiveness position the H1 as a scoring club, not a rescue clubs.
- Larger, fairway wood-like profile, is very forgiving and ideal for a sweeping swing path
- SureFit CG port on the sole carries an interchangeable weight that helps dial in ball flight
- Active Recoil Channel 2.0: Longer and wider design generates more ball speed and consistent distance
- Improved MOI and deeper CG location for easier launch and more forgiveness than previous model
- SureFit hosel has 16 loft/lie settings to further optimize ball flight, spin, and distance