Bargain Condition Men's Mizuno S18 White Satin
Wedgeflex Flex, -0.50" Length, 9° Bounce, Standard Lie Angle
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Shows frequent to heavy use but does not show any signs of abuse. Cosmetic blemishes are clearly visible and may include: pop-up marks, heavy scuffing and scratching, paint chipping, heavy finish wear, shaft burn and pitting, natural dings/nicking/gouges, etc. If you can get past the cosmetics, there is plenty of life still in this one!...plus, get it for a steal!
The Mizuno S18 wedges feature advanced center of gravity positioning. Mass is shifted up the blade in higher lofts to deliver more consistent spin rates on strikes from high on the club face. The wedges also feature bounce specific sole grinds for an ideal level of versatility, increased surface roughness to increase spin nearer the green and fine tuned head geometry to deliver ideal impact feel and feedback. The patented forging process ensures long, continuous grains to deliver soft, solid, consistent feel while the milled narrow/deep grooves are optimized for stronger lofts and wide/shallow grooves are optimized for higher lofts.
- Made with 1025 Boron carbon steel for a soft feel along with greater strength and durability
- Bounce specific sole grinds give each wedge maximum versatility
- New face milling lines increase surface roughness for more spin
- Loft-specific head shape and CG position gives more control over ball flight and precise shot making
- Quad Cut Grooves: 45-53 degree lofts have narrow, deep grooves. 54-62 degree lofts have wide and shallow grooves