Very Good Condition Men's Right-Hand Cobra King F7
Regular Flex, Standard Length, Standard Lie Angle
Steel Cobra King F7 Steel Shaft
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear.
The Cobra King F6 iron set are designed with multiple advanced construction techniques to create more feel, distance, control, precision and forgiveness. They feature TecFlo Construction with a full hollow design in the 3-5 irons, a half hollow design in the 6-7 irons, a cavity back design in the 8-PW and a specialty wedge design in the AW and SW. Each design provides optimal CG location, increased ball speeds and shot control. The King F6 irons also feature Progressive Spin Technology for optimal spin and launch conditions for every club in the set. The Speed Channel sole and face creates more flex at impact to deliver greater distance through faster ball speeds. They come in a premium nickel chrome/PVD finish for enhanced durability and an appealing look at address.
- PWRSHELL Technology delivers the largest Sweet Zone ever with higher ball speeds and explosive distance
- Multiple advanced construction techniques create more feel, distance, control, precision and forgiveness
- TecFlo Construction; full hollow design in the 3-5 irons, half hollow design in the 6-7 irons, cavity back design in the 8-PW, specialty wedge design in the GW and SW
- CG is lower and centered in the club for increased precision
- Nickel chrome plating provides enhanced durability and an appealing look at address