Like New Condition Men's Left-Hand TaylorMade Spider Tour
Standard Type, Putterflex Flex, 35" Length, Standard Lie Angle
Steel TaylorMade Spider Shaft
Headcover Included : No
Tool Included : No
Grip Included : Yes
SKU : 1037032-AAD-3B6-ABZ
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Like New Condition
Shows virtually no traces of wear and is nearly impossible to distinguish from new. May show signs of very minor "shop wear", but in most cases, you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference from new... we just have the luxury of a super-duper magnifying glass!
The TaylorMade Spider Tour is inspired by the tour proven design and performance of the Itsy Bitsy Spider head shape. The "Tour Chrome" body is designed to induce confidence and an emotional connection between you and the putter. It is built with a lightweight 6061 body paired with a 304 stainless steel frame that enables weight to be positioned at the extremities to improve stability and offer a high MOI. The Spider Limited also features a seamless top crown with a single, long sightline to promote consistent alignment and a Milled Pure Roll insert for better forward roll, increased accuracy and improved distance control. A vibration dampening PU foam has been embedded between the body and frame for consistent sounds and feel.
- Tour Chrome body is designed to induce confidence and an emotional connection between you and the putter
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum body paired with a 304 stainless steel frame enables weight to be positioned to provide improved stability and high MOI (4900+)
- Milled gunmetal Pure Roll™ insert, providing better forward roll across the face
- Vibration dampening PU foam embedded between the body and frame for consistent sound and feel
- Seamless top crown with a single, long sightline to promote consistent alignment