15% Off Select Used Clubs
Like New Condition Men's Right-Hand Ping iBlade
5-PW Type, Regular Flex, Standard Length, Black Dot Standard Lie Angle
Steel Ping AWT 2.0 Shaft
Headcover Included : No
Tool Included : No
Grip Included : Yes
SKU : 1036234-AJG-3B6-AGG
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Like New Condition
Shows virtually no traces of wear and is nearly impossible to distinguish from new. May show signs of very minor "shop wear", but in most cases, you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference from new... we just have the luxury of a super-duper magnifying glass!
The PING iBlade iron is precision cast using 431 stainless steel which offers a high strength to weight ratio and the purest and softest feel Ping engineers have ever achieved. The head design of the iBlade irons features a thinner top rail, minimal offset and delivers the workability and trajectory control that better players demand. A thinner face design provides faster ball speeds and the milled tour-spec grooves and precision-machined fly-cut face yields greater distance and precise control with every shot. The lengths and lofts are optimized to increase distance with proper gapping which results in a player’s style iron with a high MOI and a clean look.
- 431 Stainless Steel Head with Tungsten Toe Weight
- Nearly "pure" tungsten weights are pressed into the toe of every head to increase the MOI.
- Thinner top rail, minimal offset and thinner face design provides faster ball speeds
- Compact head design delivers Maximum Workability and Low trajectory
- Very high MOI for an iron its size