15% Off Select Used Clubs
Bargain Condition Men's Right-Hand Ping iBlade
Standard Length, Yellow Dot 1.5 Degrees Upright Lie Angle
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Shows frequent to heavy use but does not show any signs of abuse. Cosmetic blemishes are clearly visible and may include: pop-up marks, heavy scuffing and scratching, paint chipping, heavy finish wear, shaft burn and pitting, natural dings/nicking/gouges, etc. If you can get past the cosmetics, there is plenty of life still in this one!...plus, get it for a steal!
The PING iBlade iron is precision cast using 431 stainless steel which offers a high strength to weight ratio and the purest and softest feel Ping engineers have ever achieved. The head design of the iBlade irons features a thinner top rail, minimal offset and delivers the workability and trajectory control that better players demand. A thinner face design provides faster ball speeds and the milled tour-spec grooves and precision-machined fly-cut face yields greater distance and precise control with every shot. The lengths and lofts are optimized to increase distance with proper gapping which results in a player’s style iron with a high MOI and a clean look.
- 431 Stainless Steel Head with Tungsten Toe Weight
- Nearly "pure" tungsten weights are pressed into the toe of every head to increase the MOI.
- Thinner top rail, minimal offset and thinner face design provides faster ball speeds
- Compact head design delivers Maximum Workability and Low trajectory
- Very high MOI for an iron its size