15% Off Select Used Clubs
Men's Right-Hand Ping iBlade
Standard Length, Red Dot .75 – 1 Degrees Flat Lie Angle
The PING iBlade iron is precision cast using 431 stainless steel which offers a high strength to weight ratio and the purest and softest feel Ping engineers have ever achieved. The head design of the iBlade irons features a thinner top rail, minimal offset and delivers the workability and trajectory control that better players demand. A thinner face design provides faster ball speeds and the milled tour-spec grooves and precision-machined fly-cut face yields greater distance and precise control with every shot. The lengths and lofts are optimized to increase distance with proper gapping which results in a player’s style iron with a high MOI and a clean look.
- 431 Stainless Steel Head with Tungsten Toe Weight
- Nearly "pure" tungsten weights are pressed into the toe of every head to increase the MOI.
- Thinner top rail, minimal offset and thinner face design provides faster ball speeds
- Compact head design delivers Maximum Workability and Low trajectory
- Very high MOI for an iron its size