Very Good Condition Men's Left-Hand Nike Vapor Pro Combo
Gap Wedge Type, 52° Loft, Stiff Flex, Standard Length, 0° Bounce, Standard Lie Angle
Steel True Temper DG Pro Dynamic Gold Shaft
Headcover Included : No
Tool Included : No
SKU : 1036068-AAJ-3B3-AB4
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear.
The Nike Vapor Pro Combo irons blend two different types of clubs to create a single, playable set. The long irons (3-7) feature a spring steel face to help create more ball speed and the body features a 1025 carbon steel with a pocket cavity that houses a RZN insert. The RZN material (similar to that in the golf ball core) dampens vibrations and allows for 45 grams of discretionary weight to be shifted to the toe area, placing the CG exactly where the player needs it. The short irons (8-PW, AW) are muscle-cavity clubs made completely from 1025 carbon steel and are designed to enhance feel and help golfers achieve more accuracy and control.
- Modern Muscle geometry balances the CG in the center of the face for maximum ball speed, the highest stability and the purest feel.
- Ultra-fast Spring Steel faces amplify ball speed.
- RZN cavity long irons (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7) and muscle cavity short irons (8, 9, P, A) for the superior combination of stability and shot-shaping workabi ... hover for more
- Weight distributed for high-flying long irons and piercing short irons.
- Progressive sole widths with a beveled leading edge for forgiveness and enhanced versatility.
- Machine milled X3X grooves for enhanced spin control and shot-to-shot consistency.
- Forged 1025 carbon steel body in concert with RZN cavity for refined and consistent feedback.
- Midsize profiles progress from long length, lower profile long irons, through to classic short irons.