Like New Condition Men's Wilson Staff D-200
Standard Length, Standard Lie Angle
Graphite UST Elements Chrome 54 Shaft
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Like New Condition
Shows virtually no traces of wear and is nearly impossible to distinguish from new. May show signs of very minor "shop wear", but in most cases, you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference from new... we just have the luxury of a super-duper magnifying glass!
The Wilson Staff D-200 hybrid features "The Right Light" club technology. It features high CT and a custom 455 maraging face insert, which are paired with an improved face shape to maximize balls speeds on all hits. The result delivers extraordinary head speeds resulting in greater distance with the same swing effort. The low profile crown provides an easy to hit compliment to the D-200 iron.
- PREMIUM FACE INSERT
- The premium Carpenter Custom 455 maraging stainless steel face insert creates a thin, hot, high CT face for increased ball speeds and longer distances.
- OPTIMIZED CLUB FACE DESIGN
- An increase in face area, especially near the toe, promotes forgiveness and improved ball speeds on off-center hits.
- PROGRESSIVE HEAD DESIGN
- Larger volume on stronger lofted heads provides forgiveness on longer shots. More bulge (or face curvature) in stronger-lofted heads transitions to flatter faces on weaker-lofted heads provide optimal gear effect and a
- RIGHT LIGHT TECHNOLOGY
- The Right Light Technology, achieved through optimizing the distribution of the hybrid’s limited available mass with a thin variable face, allows golfers to swing even faster with the same effort .