Very Good Condition Men's Right-Hand Wilson Staff Infinite Michigan Ave
Standard Type, Putterflex Flex, 34" Length, Standard Lie Angle
Steel Wilson Staff Infinite Shaft
Headcover Included : No
Tool Included : No
Grip Included : Yes
SKU : 1030450-AAA-3B3-ABR
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear.
The Wilson Staff Infinite putters were inspired by the classic Wilson putters, and have been updated with precision milling and a dark anti-glare PVD finish. The dual-milled face ensures both a flat face for consistency and forward spin/skid reduction for a true, consistent roll. It features distinctive perpendicular and parallel sight lines for improved alignment. There are several upgraded classic designs sure to appeal to every generation of golfer.
- MICHIGAN AVE
- Michigan Ave is a square heel-toe weighted blade style option with the shaft attached closer to the heel and a short slant neck design.
- COUNTERBALANCED TECHNOLOGY
- Counterbalanced technology in the Infinite putter line places additional weight in the head and in the grips. The additional weight in the grip area moves the balance point closer to the hands and creates a higher m
- GRIP TECHNOLOGY
- The oversized Infinite grips, weighing 104 grams compared to the heads ranging from 355 to 365 grams, further quiet the hands and limit unwanted rotation, leading to more consistency on the greens.
- MILLED FACE
- The deep, double milled face promotes consistent impact, roll and distance control.
- CLASSIC, REFINED SHAPES
- Six iconic head shapes – three blade (including one women’s option) and three mallet styles – were modernized with refined detailing and a premium smoke grey PVD finish. Each putter head features parallel and perpendic
- TOUR PROVEN
- Three-time major winner and Wilson Advisory Staff member Padraig Harrington put the South Side model in play at the Italian Open in August 2014. His comment on this specific model: “This putter is better than good; I trust the loo