40% Off Select Used Clubs
Bargain Condition Men's TaylorMade Tour Preferred
Standard Length, 9° Bounce, Standard Lie Angle
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Shows frequent to heavy use but does not show any signs of abuse. Cosmetic blemishes are clearly visible and may include: pop-up marks, heavy scuffing and scratching, paint chipping, heavy finish wear, shaft burn and pitting, natural dings/nicking/gouges, etc. If you can get past the cosmetics, there is plenty of life still in this one!...plus, get it for a steal!
The TaylorMade Tour Preferred wedges are a culmination of more than three years working with tour pros to dial in the shape, dimensions and two new sole designs of our new wedge. The raw Micro-Texture face promotes added spin and increased control in the scoring zone. All of these combine to make a wedge worthy of the Tour Preferred name.
- Optimized microtexture face promotes added spin for increased control in the scoring zone.
- Most aggressive groove TaylorMade has ever produced for exceptional spin and control on all shots.
- Traditional head shape and design looks beautiful from every angle.
- Soft 304 stainless steel construction with raw Tour Satin finish
- Grind option 1: New classic grind with traditional shape, heel relief and Tour-proven bounce options.
- Grind option 2: New ATV grind with refined ATV sole created with Tour pro input and validated at every skill level.