Bargain Condition Men's Left-Hand TaylorMade JetSpeed TP
10.5° Loft, Stiff Flex, Standard Length, Standard Lie Angle
Graphite Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.3 Tour Spec Shaft
Headcover Included : No
Tool Included : No
Grip Included : Yes
SKU : 1027429-AJR-3B1-AEI
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Shows frequent to heavy use but does not show any signs of abuse. Cosmetic blemishes are clearly visible and may include: pop-up marks, heavy scuffing and scratching, paint chipping, heavy finish wear, shaft burn and pitting, natural dings/nicking/gouges, etc. If you can get past the cosmetics, there is plenty of life still in this one!...plus, get it for a steal!
The TaylorMade JetSpeed TP has a shallow profile, matte black crown head design and is the first driver to feature the Speed Pocket technology which promotes more distance on hits low on the clubface. The strategically placed ultra-low and forward CG position in the JetSpeed head promotes a faster ball speed and low spin for extraordinary distance across a larger area of the clubface. This driver also features a 12-position loft-sleeve to add or subtract 1.5° to each of the available standard lofts and the contrasting silver face allows for stress-free clubface alignment. The easy adjusting JetSpeed driver can be tuned to fit any type of player and it has a streamlined 460cc head shape that delivers optimal aerodynamics for faster swing speeds. The TP version is the same head as the standard JetSpeed but with numerous upgraded shaft options.
- For the first time TaylorMade has engineered a Speed Pocket design for a driver which promotes more distance on hits low on the face.
- Streamlined head-shape delivers optimal aerodynamics and the shallow profile allows for an ultra-low CG to deliver more distance.
- Matte black crown reduces glare and a contrasting silver face makes alignment easy.
- Speed Pocket technology provides a low-and-forward CG which promotes faster ball speed and lower spin-rate for more distance.
- The TP version has the same head as the standard JetSpeed but is available with numerous upgraded shaft options.