20% Off Select Items
Men's TaylorMade JetSpeed TP
10.5° Loft, Extra Stiff Flex, -1.00" Length, Standard Lie Angle
The TaylorMade JetSpeed TP has a shallow profile, matte black crown head design and is the first driver to feature the Speed Pocket technology which promotes more distance on hits low on the clubface. The strategically placed ultra-low and forward CG position in the JetSpeed head promotes a faster ball speed and low spin for extraordinary distance across a larger area of the clubface. This driver also features a 12-position loft-sleeve to add or subtract 1.5° to each of the available standard lofts and the contrasting silver face allows for stress-free clubface alignment. The easy adjusting JetSpeed driver can be tuned to fit any type of player and it has a streamlined 460cc head shape that delivers optimal aerodynamics for faster swing speeds. The TP version is the same head as the standard JetSpeed but with numerous upgraded shaft options.
- For the first time TaylorMade has engineered a Speed Pocket design for a driver which promotes more distance on hits low on the face.
- Streamlined head-shape delivers optimal aerodynamics and the shallow profile allows for an ultra-low CG to deliver more distance.
- Matte black crown reduces glare and a contrasting silver face makes alignment easy.
- Speed Pocket technology provides a low-and-forward CG which promotes faster ball speed and lower spin-rate for more distance.
- The TP version has the same head as the standard JetSpeed but is available with numerous upgraded shaft options.