Very Good Condition Men's Right-Hand TaylorMade RocketBallz RBZ Stage 2 Tour
9° Loft, Stiff Flex, Standard Length, Standard Lie Angle
Graphite TaylorMade Fujikura RocketFuel 50 Shaft
Headcover Included : No
Tool Included : No
Grip Included : Yes
SKU : 1025356-ABW-3B3-AEE
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear.
The RocketBallz RBZ Stage 2 Tour Driver is faster and more aerodynamic than the original RocketBallz driver. The improved aerodynamics reduces drag and promotes faster clubhead speed. The Thick-Thin crown provides a lower, more forward CG location for faster ball speed, high launch and low spin. The new Loft Sleeve technology offers 7 standard and 5 upright loft options to add or subtract 1.5° to each of the available standard lofts. The result is a bigger face and better aerodynamics for more distance.
- Faster, more aerodynamic and longer than the original RocketBallz Tour driver.
- Improved aerodynamics reduces drag over the head to promote faster clubhead speed.
- TaylorMade Loft-Sleeve technology offers 12 settings -- 7 standard and 5 upright loft options -- to add ±1.5° to each available standard loft: 9° (up to 10.5° / down to 7.5°) 10.5° (up to 12° / down to 9°)
- Engineered to promote a penetrating flight and neutral trajectory.
- Expansive 4,100 square-millimeter clubface gives the golfer substantially more face area than the original RocketBallz driver.
- Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the larger clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed.
- Thick-Thin crown provides lower and more-forward CG location promoting faster ball speed, high launch and low spin.
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown decal all promote easy alignment.