20% Off Select Items
Bargain Condition Men's TaylorMade RocketBallz RBZ Stage 2 Tour
Standard Lie Angle
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Shows frequent to heavy use but does not show any signs of abuse. Cosmetic blemishes are clearly visible and may include: pop-up marks, heavy scuffing and scratching, paint chipping, heavy finish wear, shaft burn and pitting, natural dings/nicking/gouges, etc. If you can get past the cosmetics, there is plenty of life still in this one!...plus, get it for a steal!
The RocketBallz RBZ Stage 2 Tour Driver is faster and more aerodynamic than the original RocketBallz driver. The improved aerodynamics reduces drag and promotes faster clubhead speed. The Thick-Thin crown provides a lower, more forward CG location for faster ball speed, high launch and low spin. The new Loft Sleeve technology offers 7 standard and 5 upright loft options to add or subtract 1.5° to each of the available standard lofts. The result is a bigger face and better aerodynamics for more distance.
- Faster, more aerodynamic and longer than the original RocketBallz Tour driver.
- Improved aerodynamics reduces drag over the head to promote faster clubhead speed.
- TaylorMade Loft-Sleeve technology offers 12 settings -- 7 standard and 5 upright loft options -- to add ±1.5° to each available standard loft: 9° (up to 10.5° / down to 7.5°) 10.5° (up to 12° / down to 9°)
- Engineered to promote a penetrating flight and neutral trajectory.
- Expansive 4,100 square-millimeter clubface gives the golfer substantially more face area than the original RocketBallz driver.
- Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the larger clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed.
- Thick-Thin crown provides lower and more-forward CG location promoting faster ball speed, high launch and low spin.
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown decal all promote easy alignment.