Bargain Condition Men's Left-Hand TaylorMade RocketBallz RBZ Stage 2 TP
9.5° Loft, Regular Flex, Standard Length, Standard Lie Angle
Graphite TaylorMade TP Fujikura Fuel 60 Shaft
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Shows frequent to heavy use but does not show any signs of abuse. Cosmetic blemishes are clearly visible and may include: pop-up marks, heavy scuffing and scratching, paint chipping, heavy finish wear, shaft burn and pitting, natural dings/nicking/gouges, etc. If you can get past the cosmetics, there is plenty of life still in this one!...plus, get it for a steal!
The RocketBallz RBZ Stage 2 Driver has an expanded clubface that gives the golfer substantially more face area. This driver is faster and longer than the original RocketBallz driver. The improved aerodynamics reduces drag and promotes faster clubhead speed. The thick-thin crown provides a lower, more forward CG locaion for faster ball speed, high launch and low spin. The New loft sleeve technology offers 7 standard and 5 upright loft options to add or subtract 1.5° to each of the available standard lofts. The result is bigger face and better aerodynamics for more distance. The TP version is the same head as the standard version but with upgraded shaft options.
- Faster and longer than the original RocketBallz driver.
- Expansive 4,100 square-millimeter clubface gives the golfer substantially more face area.
- Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the larger clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed.
- Improved aerodynamics reduces drag over the head to promote faster clubhead speed.
- Thick-Thin crown provides lower and more-forward CG location promoting faster ball speed, high launch and low spin.
- TaylorMade Loft-Sleeve technology offers 7 standard and 5 upright loft options to add ±1.5° to each of the available standard lofts.
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown decal all promote easy alignment.
- Upgraded shaft compared to the standard RocketBallz RBZ Stage 2.