Bargain Condition Men's Right-Hand Adams Idea CMB
Standard Lie Angle
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Shows frequent to heavy use but does not show any signs of abuse. Cosmetic blemishes are clearly visible and may include: pop-up marks, heavy scuffing and scratching, paint chipping, heavy finish wear, shaft burn and pitting, natural dings/nicking/gouges, etc. If you can get past the cosmetics, there is plenty of life still in this one!...plus, get it for a steal!
The Idea CMB Irons feature multi-material design elements and tour-driven engineering that delivers the high performance and buttery-soft feel better players want out of their irons. They share similarities with classic, muscle back irons yet the zero twisting at impact and added forgiveness translate into a better player iron that can also help improve your game.
- Forged 1025 carbon steel body provides exceptional feel.
- Tungsten weight inserts strategically placed low in the toe to position the center of gravity in the exact center of the scorelines. This creates enhanced feel and zero twisting at impact.
- Two-piece, laser plasma-welded forged construction.
- Nickel-chrome satin finish gives these irons a unique and better player look.
- 3-way cambered sole improves turf interaction.
- Triple-milled (face, grooves & cavity) improves the scoreline design.
- Progressive performance provides consistent forgiveness and ball flight control from long irons to scoring clubs.