5% Off Select Used Clubs
Bargain Condition Men's Right-Hand Adams Idea Pro Black CB2
4-PW GW Type, Regular Flex, Standard Length, Standard Lie Angle
Steel FST KBS Tour 90 Shaft
Headcover Included : No
Tool Included : No
Grip Included : Yes
SKU : 1017032-BBW-3B1-AGG
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Shows frequent to heavy use but does not show any signs of abuse. Cosmetic blemishes are clearly visible and may include: pop-up marks, heavy scuffing and scratching, paint chipping, heavy finish wear, shaft burn and pitting, natural dings/nicking/gouges, etc. If you can get past the cosmetics, there is plenty of life still in this one!...plus, get it for a steal!
The Adams Idea Pro Black CB2 irons are crafted with forged carbon 8620 steel for exceptional feel and sound desired by the better players. These irons each feature a thin topline design, narrow sole, minimum offset and slight cavity-back which results in more stability at impact.
- Forged 8620 carbon steel.
- Dual perimeter weighting increases forgiveness and lowers the center of gravity.
- Each head has milled grooves that comply with 2010 USGA competition requirements.
- Four-way cambered , mid-width sole, reduces turf interaction for consistent ball striking and shot making.
- Progressive offset optimizes trajectories and distance through the entire set.