20% Off Select Items
Bargain Condition Men's Right-Hand Adams Idea Pro Black CB2
Standard Lie Angle
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Shows frequent to heavy use but does not show any signs of abuse. Cosmetic blemishes are clearly visible and may include: pop-up marks, heavy scuffing and scratching, paint chipping, heavy finish wear, shaft burn and pitting, natural dings/nicking/gouges, etc. If you can get past the cosmetics, there is plenty of life still in this one!...plus, get it for a steal!
The Adams Idea Pro Black CB2 irons are crafted with forged carbon 8620 steel for exceptional feel and sound desired by the better players. These irons each feature a thin topline design, narrow sole, minimum offset and slight cavity-back which results in more stability at impact.
- Forged 8620 carbon steel.
- Dual perimeter weighting increases forgiveness and lowers the center of gravity.
- Each head has milled grooves that comply with 2010 USGA competition requirements.
- Four-way cambered , mid-width sole, reduces turf interaction for consistent ball striking and shot making.
- Progressive offset optimizes trajectories and distance through the entire set.